Restaurant style Palak Paneer Receipe
Everybody wants to have helathy and tasty food and so many likes to have hotel food. But how it will be if you prepare restaurant style food at home.very delicious isn't it.
So let's start restaurant style Palak paneer at home .
- 1 cup Palak.
- 1/2 cup chopped tomoto.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- 2 to 3 green chillies.
- 1 cup paneer.
- Garam masala.
- Oil or ghee.
How to prepare restaurant style Palak paneer:
- First you shallow fry paneer and keep it aside.
- Next wash Palak with water neatly.
- Put washed Palak in hot water for 10 mins.
- Next you just put palak, tomoto, onion, chillies in blender.
- Make paste of all the ingredients.
- Next take a pan, put all masala, salt, and ready palak paste on pan.
- Fry it for 5 min.
- Put water if required as per consistency.
- Once it will start boiling now put fried paneer on mixture.
- Boil it till 5 mins.Now switch off pan.Palak paneer is ready to serve.
Hope this restaurant style Palak paneer receipe is beneficial for you. Keep watching chotanews.in for more receipe.