Current affairs section is more important part for every competitive exams like all government exams includes upsc, ssc, spsc, banking sector, Railway exams.
Current affairs will help you to score more in exam point of view.Its necessary to touch with daily current affairs. so lets beging now todays current affairs :
- Actror Govinda appointed Brand Ambassador of Madya Pradesh to promote the States traditions and tourist places
- Madhukar Kamath Was elected as chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations(ABC) for 2019-2020.Madhukar Kamath is presently served as the chairman emeritus of DDB Mudra group and mentor of Interbrand India and he has been also the president of Advertising Agencies Association of India.
- Central Board of Direct Tax has newley set up National e-assessment Center (NeAC) in Delhi.
- Central Board of Direct Tax has been appointed Krishna Mohan Prasad as the first Principal chief Commissioner of Income Tax of NeAC.
- The film "Gully Boy" as enetered Oscars 2020. This film was produced by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Aktar and directed by Zoya Aktar.
- Kerala Tourisim has won three prestigious Pacific Asia Travel Association Gold award in Nur-sultan in kazakhstan.
- Indian Wrestler Rahul Aware has won a Bronze Medel in Men's 61-Kilogram Freestyle Category at the world championship in Nursulatn, Kazakhstan.
- Amit Panghal won silver medal in world boxing championship in 52kg category which was held in Ekaterinburg in Russia.
- Veteran Actor S.K.Padmadevi Passed away. she was acted Kannada movies like Samsara Nouke and she got R.Nagendra Rao Award for lifetime achivement.
- Veteran American Journelist and pulitzer Prize winner Robert Skineere Boyd passed away.
Hope this Current Affairs_230919 is beneficial for you. Watch http://www.chotanews.in/category/current-affairs for more current affairs.