Current affairs section is more important part for every competitive exams like all government exams includes upsc, ssc, spsc, banking sector, Railway exams.
Current affairs will help you to score more in exam point of view.Its necessary to touch with daily current affairs. so lets beging now todays current affairs :
- The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is plans to setup the countries biggest solar park in western state of Gujrat. The capacity will be 5-gigawatt.
- The 16th Session of the Joint Economic Commisiion(JEC) was held in new Delhi between India and Belgium Luxembourg Economic Union (BLEU)
- IDBI Bank got new Deputy Managing Director. Samuel Joseph has become new managing Director of IDBI bank for 3 years.
- To launch awareness campaign of Gigital payment Abhiyan , Nasscom's Data Security Council of India collaborated with the electronics and IT ministry (Meity) and Google India.
- Bajrang Punia won Bronze medal in 2019 World Wrestling Championships by defeating Tungla Tumur Ochir in the 65 kg weight category.
- The award winning author Paro Anand has written new book titled "Being Gandhi" is released.The book was published by Harper Collins.
- International Day of Peace is observed around the world on 21 September every year.The theame for internatioan day of piece 2019 is "Climate Action for Piece".
Hope this Current Affairs_210919 is beneficial for you. Watch http://www.chotanews.in/category/current-affairs for more current affairs.